Engineering and Design
Advance Tank and Construction has designed a variety of vessels, structures, and foundations. Our Engineers have years of experience in the Petrochemical, Chemical, Bio-refining, Power, and Water/Wastewater Industries. Over the years, they have designed spheres, double deck floating roofs, and Elevated Water Tanks. We are also privileged to be one of only a select few companies with the engineering capabilities to design TES Tanks.
Advance Tank can issue PE Stamped vessel and foundation designs in all 50 states.
Our expert engineers can design the following vessels and Accessories
- API 650 Tanks
- API 620 Tanks
- Pontoon Floating Roofs
- Double Deck Floating Roofs
- Pan Type/Bulk Head Floating Roofs
- Clarifiers & Thickeners
- Legged Tanks and Bulk Bins
- Bulk Bins mounted in Structure
- AWWA D-100 tanks
- NFPA Tanks
- Heavy Lift Designs
- Chimney Liners
- ASME Pressure Vessels (non-stamped)
- Elevated Tanks
- TES Tanks
At Advance Tank we take great pride in our drafting department. There is not a higher quality drafting package on the market. We issue complete drafting packages to our customers, if we have produced a drawing for fabrication or erection you will receive it.
Every project has unique design specifications. Therefore each project will have its own custom designs outlining all weld details, welding requirements, radiographic locations, plate sizes and locations, nozzle and manways sizes and locations, and more. That way, if for any reason, there is a need to build a sister tank or repair the tank 25 years down the road, your company will have all the information necessary to make the job as simple as possible.
Over the last 40 years we have also come to understand that the submittal process is critical to building strong customer relationships and smooth construction projects. We strive to exceed all customer expectations on speed and accuracy, making your job seamless.
All of our drawings packages include but are not limited to:
- Foundation designs (if within scope)
- Anchor chair details and orientations (if needed)
- Anchor bolt details (if needed)
- Orientations of all accessories
- Floor layouts
- Shell Layouts
- Roof Layouts
- Nozzle and Manway Details and Orientations
- Ladder and Staircase Details and Orientations
- Handrail and Platform Details and Orientations
- Full Weld Maps (Provided at the completion of the job, with closeout documents)
- Radiographic Locations (Provided at the completion of the job, with close out documents)
To request a sample copy of Advance Tank’s drawings please contact Matt Van Alsburg at (970) 568-3444 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is something you would like to see please let us know, we are more than happy to customize our designs to fit our customers’ needs.
Drawings can be provided in the following formats:
- Micro Station