Employment Opportunity: Shop Foreman (Wellington, CO)
Advance Tank and Construction is a construction company that works throughout the continental United States. We build large capacity, steel erected, storage products from the ground up. We are looking for a Shop Foreman in our Wellington, CO shop. We are interested in those who are experienced, hardworking, and know how to work safely.
$30.00 to $35.00
The pay range is dependent on the person’s experience and capabilities. Benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, 401K, and health & dental insurance. This is an employment at will position.
Advance Tank is offering competitive wages, great benefits, and a family-like environment. If you feel your skills & abilities closely match the self-driven personality we are searching for, please send us your resume via email or apply online.
Email: Attention: Recruiting email@example.com
- Must be able to perform all duties safely.
- Must be able to multitask and work under time constrains without getting flustered.
- Process a good attitude with an open mind and willingness to learn.
- Ability to assemble a team to accomplish a stated goal.
- Minimum of five years of experience working in a plate fabrication facility, with specific knowledge in welding codes for this type of work.
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to pass a post hire physical verifying ability to perform essential functions of the job and a substance abuse test.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & TASKS
- Assist Shop Superintendent in maintaining and administering all ATC quality and Safety programs.
- Assist Shop Superintendent in meeting all ATC production goals for the facility.
- Assist Shop Superintentendent in managing all shop personnel, including teaching requires quality and safety techniques.
- Manage all ATC drawings given to the shop, so those drawings are available when needed by shop personnel.
- Assist Shop Superintendent with all ATC requires paperwork.
- Work with purchasing to manage the MTR reports for the shop.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & TASKS
- May be requires to weld or physically work on shop projects from time to time.
- when necessary, assist in estimating the price of future work.
- Assist others in ATC organization to understand Safe Quality Production of all shop activities.
- The shop may work one shift or two depending on workload. The shop Superintendent is not required to be on both shifts, but from time to time must be present to check in on either shift. The shop works Monday-Friday, occasionally on Saturday depending on shop needs.
- Will require being at a desk, as well walking around and working around a shop manufacturing facility.
- Must be able to wear and use all requires PPE which will require pre-employment physical and drug screen.
POSITIONS FOR POTENTIAL ADVANCEMENT:
- Shop Superintendent, Field Superintendent, Construction Manager
This is an employment at will position.