Employment Opportunity: Shop Maintenance Person
Advance Tank and Construction (ATC) is a construction company that works throughout the continental United States. We build large capacity, steel erected, storage products from the ground up. We are looking for a Shop Maintenance Person to work in our Wellington, Colorado shop. We are interested in those who are experienced, hardworking, and know how to work safely.
$23.00 to $30.00
This is an employment at will position.
Advance Tank is offering competitive wages, great benefits, and a family-like environment. If you feel your skills & abilities closely match the self-driven personality we are searching for, please send us your resume via email or apply online.
Email: Attention: Recruiting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have experience working on gas & diesel motors as well as electrical & hydraulic components for the same. Must have experience with gas & diesel powered generators, cranes & other heavy equipment.
- Must have experience using the following tools:
- 4 and 8 pound hammer
- Fit up bar
- Magnetic drill
- Chipping hammer
- Cutting tools
- Must be able to pass a post hire physical verifying ability to perform essential functions of the job and a substance abuse test whenever required by Advance Tank or it’s customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & TASKS
Must be able to perform all duties in a manner that creates a safe environment for all employees.
- Maintain company vehicles with routine maintenance & necessary repairs
- Maintain company equipment with routine maintenance & necessary repairs
- Must be able to move & operate magnetic drill, grinders, chipping hammers & cutting tools
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & TASKS
- Reading of blueprints, tack welding & layout of steel plate
- Assisting in the moving of steel plate including unloading, loading, hanging, aligning, fitting & cutting.
- 8 hours per day, 5 days per week: able to work overtime when necessary. Begin work promptly at designated time.
- Worker is on feet, kneeling or bending all day and work is done outside in all weather conditions. Worker will be required to wear a hardhat, safety glasses & ear plugs at all times.