Employment Opportunity: Shop Maintenance Person
Advance Tank and Construction Co. is a construction company that works throughout the continental United States. We build large capacity, steel erected, storage products from the ground up. We are looking for a Shop Maintenance person to work in our Wellington Colorado shop. We are interested in those who are experienced, hardworking, and know how to work safely.
- Must have experience working on gas & diesel motors as well as electrical & hydraulic components for the same. Must have experience with gas or diesel powered generators, cranes & other heavy equipment.
- Must have experience in the use of the following tools:
- 4 and 8 pound hammer
- Fit up bar
- Magnetic drill
- Chipping hammer
- Cutting tools
- Must be able to pass a post hire physical verifying ability to perform essential functions of job, and a substance abuse test whenever required by Advance Tank or its customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & TASKS
- Maintain company vehicles with routine maintenance & necessary repairs.
- Maintain company equipment with routine maintenance & necessary repairs.
- Must be able to move & operate magnetic drill, grinders, chipping hammers and cutting tools.
- Must be able to perform all duties safely.
OTHER FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & TASKS
- Reading of blueprints, tack welding &layout of steel plate.
- Assisting in the moving of steel plate including unloading, loading, hanging, aligning, fitting & cutting.
- 8 hours per day, 5 days per week: able to work overtime when necessary. Begin work promptly at designated time.
- Worker is on feet, kneeling or bending all day and work is done outside in all weather conditions. Worker will be required to wear a hardhat, safety glasses, ear plugs and back brace at all times.
This is an employment at will position.
Advance Tank is offering competitive wages, great benefits, and a family-like environment. If you feel your skills & abilities closely match the self-driven personality we are searching for, please send us your resume via email or apply online.
Email: Attention: Recruiting email@example.com
Online: Click Here To Apply