|Nominal Capacity (BBL)||Nominal Diameter||Nominal Height||Nominal Weight (lb.)|
|500 – High||12′||25′||9,000|
|500 – Low||15′ 6″||16′||12,500|
|Nominal Capacity (BBL)||Connection Size (in)
|Connection Size (in)
|500 – High||4||4|
|500 – Low||4||4|
API 12F TANK GENERAL NOTES :
- Tank will be fabricated in accordance with the latest edition of API 12F Specifications
- Tanks can be constructed with Type A or Type B Bottoms. It you would like another floor type please let us know and we can get you a price for an API 650 Appendix J Shop Tank.
- Standard Material Grade is A36 Mild Carbon Steel. However, per section 4.1 in the API 12F Specification, we will be willing to build tanks out of other materials requested by the customer.
- Joints are Double Butt welded
- Standard Connection will be Female NPT couplings. Advance Tank will provide pricing and custom connections as required by the customer.
- Cleanout Doors can be Single or double door design
- Standard Enardo 8” Thief Hatch is included with each tank. Other hatches are available upon request.
- (4) Walkway Lugs are included – Pricing for Walkways, Staircases, Ladders, and Platforms are available upon request.
- Standard Coatings include bare steel interior with exterior surface blasted to an SSPC-SP 7 and coated with a standard epoxy. Specialty coatings and internal coatings are available upon request.
- All welding is done per ASME Section IX.